MORE THAN ONE MODE OF TRANSPORT ONE TRANSPORT UNIT
Intermodal transport involves the use of at least two modes of transport, but only one transport unit: a container, swap body or semi-trailer. The Latis Logistics team will prepare for you comprehensive logistics solutions which integrate together various means of transport.
The main advantages
- cost minimization
- using a single shipment with a larger batch of cargo
- fast and timely cargo delivery
- reducing the risk of damage to the goods
- limiting the effect of traffic congestion
- environmental awareness
- one contract for shipping goods
Intermodal transport is a pillar of today’s transport.
© COPYRIGHT 2022 LATIS SP. Z O.O.